Jim Hutchinson's Two Tomorrows

Lady Belinda The Happy Fox Page List

 

High Tec Evil 

July 2009. Stealth Bomber builders Northrop Grumman and the French nuclear outfit Areva have started construction of their joint venture plant in Newport News, Virginia, for the manufacture of heavy components for nuclear reactors.

How the completed plant will look (Image: Areva)
The new 30,000 square meter plant is being constructed at Northrop Grumman's shipbuilding site at Newport News. Known as Areva Newport News, it will be operated as a joint venture by the companies, with Areva taking the majority stake. It will be able to finish the largest nuclear grade steel-alloy components such as reactor pressure vessels, steam generators and pressurizers. The new plant expected to open in 2012.

 

Stealth Bomber Crash

Feb. 23 2008. A Stealth bomber crashed on take-off at Andersen Air Base, Guam. The $1.4 BILLION loss of the Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit bomber was the most expensive crash in Air Force history.
According to the crash report, moisture in three computer sensors caused the sensors to send the wrong information about the planeís speed and how far up or down the bomberís nose was pointed.

______________________________________________________________________

Laser Weapons

9/11: Inside Job

 

 

2009: Pentagon Control Heroin Trade

CNN and the BBC at el will tell you that the Taliban control of the opium trade. This is nonsense. The illegal invasion to control other people's oil and gas fields gave the US-financed Afghan "government" control of 90% of the world heroin trade.

Afghan poppy fields have blossomed and increased in number to all time record levels.

Last year it was widely reported the Taliban made $70 Million from the drugs trade. That's about 2% of last years profits from the Afghan poppy fields. Who do YOU think got the other 98%?
 
Could it be the U.S. who place suspected Taliban drug traffickers on a death list while Afghan Drug Lords who traditionally fought the Taliban have been left alone, year after year, to reach record production levels. 

Former British Ambassador to Uzbekistan Craig Murray has written of the drug convoys organized by President Karzai's pal, General Rashid Dostum, using army guards and trucks. The Karzai family, in particular President Karzai and his brother Ahmed Wali Karzai, are long-time major players in the Afghan poppy trade.

When the Taliban took-over the Kabul government, in 1996, opium production was estimated at 4,500 tons a year.
By 2001 the strictly religious Taliban had violently reduced production to around 50 tons.
Thanks' to the illegal invasion and occupation Afghanistan produced 6,200 tons in 2008!  In operations reminiscent of another war started on the back of lies - Tonkin Gulf - much of last years record crop left Afghanistan on US military transport planes.
(The same planes bring in  illegal explosive devices for the "Special Forces" to use to keep the phony "war on terror" going. American troops are blown-up by the British SAS and British troops are blown-up by the US
Green Berets.)

memo. Taliban leaders offered to arrest and hand over Osama Bin Laden when he was wrongly accused of The Bush Gang's atrocity of 9/11.

Our Boys in Afghanistan

 

Afghanistan

 

 

 

Back Home Next