" I will probably be found dead in the woods."  Dr. David Kelly

Lady Belinda The Happy Fox Page List



" I will probably be found dead in the woods." 

Who Killed Kelly?

Dr. David Kelly used to be Head of Microbiology at Her Majesties Chemical Weapons Laboratory at Porton Down, near Salisbury. His knowledge of all types of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) led to him becoming a United Nations weapons inspector. For eight years he was assigned by Her Majesties Foreign Office to scour Iraq for WMD's.  After repeatedly telling Her Majesties Government there were no weapons WMD of any kind in Iraq, he told David Broucher, a former British Ambassador. "I will probably be found dead in the woods."  When he was found dead in the woods Tony Blair was asked. “Have you got blood on your hands.” Blair refused to answer.

An Oxford publisher has now confirmed Kelly was writing a book detailing exactly how his reports, that Saddam Hussein did not have anything like WMD, were totally ignored by Her Majesty's gang of crooks laughingly called her "government". Kelly was the worlds leading expert in biological warfare agents. The book he was working on covered Kelly’s secret advice on germ warfare given to the brutal South African Apartheid regime. This aspect of how Her Majesty's Government shored up Apartheid would prove more explosive than Blair's ultra-vile nuclear missile lies.

Anthrax War, a new film about biological weapons, debuted in London on the sixth anniversary of Dr. Kelly's death. The film's director, Bob Coen, stated. "We have proved there is a black market in anthrax. David Kelly was of particular interest to us because he was a world expert on anthrax and he was involved in assisting the secret germ warfare program in apartheid South Africa." 
Bob Coen's investigation takes him from the U.S. to the U.K. and from the edge of Siberia to the tip of Africa. In a rare interview, Coen confronts 'Doctor Death' Wouter Basson, who headed Project Coast, the South African apartheid-era bio-warfare program,". Project Coast allegedly used germ warfare against sections of the country's black population. A Torrent download of Anthrax War is available. Clips can be found on YouTube. 
and  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CPEdj11OoU



 27 January 2011

 Her Majesty locks down all evidence
Dr. Kelly's death for 70 years By Chris Marsden.

Medical records relating to the death of government scientist Dr. David Kelly will be kept secret for 70 years, it was revealed this week.
On January 25 it was reported that Lord Hutton, who chaired the government inquiry that found Kelly committed suicide, had suppressed all medical records including the results of Kelly’s post-mortem examination until 2073. The unprecedented move prompted accusations that the suppressed evidence must point to the fact that Kelly was murdered.
The Daily Mail stated that Hutton’s restrictions were secretly imposed immediately after his inquiry in 2004. They only came to light in a letter from Oxfordshire County Council to a group of 13 doctors challenging the Hutton verdict.
A 30-year ban was placed on “records provided [which were] not produced in evidence”—believed to refer to witness statements given to the inquiry, which were not disclosed. In addition, Hutton made his order for all medical reports and photographs of Kelly’s body to remain classified for 70 years.
Dr. Michael Powers QC, one of the 13 doctors, told the Mail, “The surprising thing to me is that if this report supports the conclusion that the medical cause of death was suicide, why does it need to be locked up for 70 years?”
David Halpin, another of the group of doctors and a trauma expert, said, “I am shocked but not surprised by this. It fits in with the subversion of due process we have seen for six years.”
The Ministry of Justice has not explained the legal basis for Lord Hutton’s order, and there does not appear to be one. A spokesman instead asserted that “Any decision made by Lord Hutton was entirely a matter for him.” The 13 doctors have demanded to know whether government ministers were involved in the decision.
Hutton’s move is in line with an orchestrated cover-up of the circumstances of Kelly’s death, who many believe was assassinated. At the end of May 2003, Kelly, a leading Ministry of Defence microbiologist and former senior United Nations weapons inspector in Iraq, had told BBC reporter Andrew Gilligan and other journalists of his concerns over the misuse of intelligence material concerning Iraqi weapons of mass destruction by the Labour government of Prime Minister Tony Blair. Kelly is supposed to have told Gilligan that Blair’s communications director, Alastair Campbell, had personally “sexed-up” the September 2002 intelligence dossier—by inserting the claim that Iraq could deploy chemical and biological weapons within 45 minutes.
Kelly became the focus of a government and media campaign to expose his identity. He was named and then forced to testify at two parliamentary inquiries into whether the government had lied in its intelligence dossiers of September 2002 and February 2003—before the Foreign Affairs Committee on July 15, 2003, and in private to the Intelligence and Security Committee on July 16, 2003. He then disappeared from his home and died on July 17. His body was found on July 18.
On July 19, Thames Valley police declared that he had bled to death after he slit one wrist with a blunt gardening knife found at the scene. Superintendent David Purnell said a knife and an open package of co-proxamol tablets, a paracetamol-based painkiller, had also been found.
This scenario was hardly credible and, of necessity, had to be questioned and properly investigated.

There were, after all, many people whose interests were served by Kelly’s death. Not least the Labour government, given that his statements raised the issue of deliberate deception of parliament and the possibility that the Iraq war was illegal. In addition, the claim that Kelly had acted alone out of conscience rested on his portrayal as a naïf. The reality was that he was someone with extensive contacts with the security services, who could well have acted alongside others in briefing against the government.

This author noted at the time that Kelly was in fact “a hard man at the top of his profession—first in developing chemical and biological weaponry at Porton Down, then debriefing Soviet defectors with his close contacts in the security services, then as Britain’s top steely-eyed weapons inspector in Iraq and then as the man entrusted by the government to draft substantial sections of its September 2002 intelligence dossier and with whom Defence Secretary Geoff Hoon had consulted immediately prior to going to war against Iraq.”

According to an article in the Sunday Times, January 25, 2004, by journalist Nicholas Rufford, Kelly was “sometimes...a consultant to the UN, sometimes a government scientist, sometimes an oracle on germ weapons to trusted journalists, sometimes an undercover man for the intelligence services. When he went to Iraq, it was under the control of the Foreign Office. He worked closely with British intelligence, both the defence intelligence staff (DIS) and MI6.”

After he became a weapons inspector in Iraq in 1994, “In London, Kelly became a key figure in an MoD [Ministry of Defence] unit called Operation Rockingham. Set up by John Morrison, deputy head of the DIS, its aim was to gather intelligence on Iraq from a multitude of sources and try to make sense of it.”
Kelly was initially placed in a safe house before being allowed to return home, yet there were apparently no police guards or MI5-MI6 spies outside his house to observe the movements of someone accused of being a major security threat and possibly breaking the Official Secrets Act.
There was no indication of any intent to commit suicide. On the morning of July 17, 2003, Kelly’s wife, Janice, said that he had worked on a report to the Foreign Office and sent e-mails to friends. In one sent to New York Times reporter Judith Miller, he spoke of “many dark actors playing games” with him, and that he was waiting “until the end of the week” before judging how his appearance before the House of Commons Foreign Affairs Committee had gone. Another e-mail to an associate stated his determination to overcome the scandal surrounding him and how he was enthusiastic about the possibility of returning to Iraq as a weapons inspector. No suicide note was left by Kelly.
On August 14, a coroner’s inquest under Nicholas Gardiner was closed down after a superficial investigation that consisted almost exclusively of hearing evidence from an amended medical report by Home Office pathologist Dr. Nicholas Hunt, claiming that death was the result of a slashed wrist combined with the ingestion of co-proxamol.
Gardiner ceded any further investigative powers over to the Hutton inquiry, which began that month, in response to an order from the lord chancellor, Lord Falconer (the government’s legal advisor). Falconer cited Section 17a of the Coroner’s Act of 1988 allowing a public inquiry chaired or conducted by a judge to “fulfil the function of an inquest.”
On January 28, 2004, Hutton published his findings exonerating the government of all blame for Kelly’s death, finding that the “principal cause of death was bleeding from incised wounds to his left wrist” and that “no other person was involved.” Though ostensibly set up to investigate Kelly’s death, the inquiry did not in fact do so. It only discussed the events leading up to Kelly being found dead, not how he died. While in their investigation police interviewed 500 people, took 300 witness statements and seized more than 700 documents, fewer than 70 statements were examined by Hutton.
Hutton also cleared Tony Blair of having manipulated and falsified intelligence in order to drag the country into an illegal war against Iraq, ruling that the veracity of the intelligence on which the government made its case for war was “not within my terms of reference.” All that need be proved, he said, was that the government and the security services believed their intelligence to be true at the time—an impossibility in itself.

In March 2004, Gardiner considered whether to reconvene an inquest, but determined that there was no need for further investigation after Hutton.
In December 2004, two paramedics who attended the scene where Kelly was found dead queried the official verdict of suicide. Dave Bartlett and Vanessa Hunt, having arrived at Harrowdown Hill woods, saw that the left sleeves of Kelly’s jacket and shirt had been pulled up to just below the elbow and there was dried blood around his left wrist, but not very much.
“There was no gaping wound...there wasn’t a puddle of blood around,” said Hunt. “If you manage to cut a wrist and catch an artery you would get a spraying of blood.…”
Bartlett added, “I remember saying to one of the policemen it didn’t look like he died from that [wound] and suggesting he must have taken an overdose or something else. There just wasn’t a lot of blood.”
In addition, Kelly is meant to have taken 29 co-proxamol tablets. But a toxicology report revealed the presence of only one third of the dose that normally causes death.
The paramedics also noted that whereas the Hutton report stated that Kelly’s body was found with his head and shoulders “slumped against a tree,” when they arrived he was lying flat, no-where near a tree.

Thirteen doctors who rejected Hutton’s conclusion and took up a campaign for a coroners’ inquest to be held. They pointed out that “The bleeding from Dr. Kelly’s ulnar artery is highly unlikely to have been so voluminous and rapid that it was the cause of death,” as was the non-fatal dose of co-proxamol tablets.
On October 15, 2007, a Freedom of Information request
revealed that the knife Kelly is supposed to have used to commit suicide had no fingerprints on it! 



Alistair Campbell, Tony Blair and murder

As the days went by the cause of Dr David Kelly's death from "haemorrhage" (Hutton Inquiry) was magically changed to "heart attack" (Independent). Other than the three blister packs with 29 Co-proxamal pills missing, allegedly found but more than likely planted, at the alleged death scene, there is no indication that Dr Kelly took all 29 pills.

In truth there is real forensic evidence that Dr Kelly's body did not have any fatal contents.

At the Hutton Inquiry, forensic toxicologist Dr Richard Allan, clearly stated that he found only a fifth of one tablet in Dr Kelly's stomach. He did not find the residue of anything like 29 Co-proxamal   pills.





Conclusive Proof
Al Megrahi
Was Framed

The latest Lockerbie documents to be published disclose that in 1989 the FBI told Dumfries and Galloway police that they wanted to offer Tony Gauci "unlimited money" and $10,000 immediately.

Following the Lockerbie trial at the former US base Camp Zeist, Utrecht, Holland, international lawyers, including senior United Nations officials, voiced their surprise at the verdict and grave doubts about the prosecution evidence.

A fragment of a timer circuit board, that allegedly may have triggered the bomb that brought down Flight 103 was used against the Libyan Agent Abdelbaset al-Megrahi. We now know the fragment did not even come from any of the twenty timers sold to Libya. Even it's dimensions did not match. The FBI "scientist" who falsely indentified the fragment was subsequently fired. Yet another fact never mentioned in the media is that this type of timer-circuit-board is purposely designed NOT to survive the explosion it triggers.

Lockerbie: September 2, 2009

The Al-Megrahi Papers

Evidence published online today by al Megrahi's lawyers show that Tony Gauci, the CIA's star witness at the Dutch trial was paid around $3Million to change his original identification of the man who visited his shop in Malta. This took seventeen visits to the "rouges  gallery". In the process Guci also changed his original story that the man did not buy a shirt to the man did buy a shirt. 

 The documents disclose that in 1989 the FBI told Dumfries and Galloway police that they wanted to offer Tony Gauci "unlimited money" and $10,000 immediately.
Gauci was visited no less than fifty times by detectives before the trial.
In twenty-three police interviews Gauci gave contradictory evidence about the man who visited his shop to buy clothes.
Megrahi's lawyers say the police and prosecution breached the rules on witness interviews, using "suggestive" lines of questioning and allowing "irregular" identification line-ups.

The papers published today were due to be heard by the appeal court next month. However Mahgrai was blackmailed into dropping his appeal if wished to be released before he died. Dr Jim Sweeny who lost his daughter on Flight 103 hopes to access the papers and persuade the government to open the Public Inquiry Mrs Thatcher refused point blank to open.

"I continue to protest my innocence how could I fail to do so? I have no desire to add to the upset of many people I know are profoundly affected by what happened in Lockerbie. My intention is only for the truth to be made known." Abdel baset al Megrahi

                                      More On Lockerbie  


9/11: The Mother Of All Inside Jobs



Back Home Next

Page List