Queen Liz's Uranium Profits
1949-89, South Africa illegally occupied, and plundered, mineral rich Namibia. Sadistic Apartheid troops protected the interests of the mining conglomerates. Nobody protected Namibian miners. Uranium miners were forced to work illegal 15 hour shifts. Over-exposure meant they rarely reached the age of 28!
1988-89. The South West African Peoples Organization (SWAPO) accused Queen Lizzy of financing illegal uranium mining through Bank of England Nominees, (BoEN also known as Ben) Buckingham Palace, Margaret Thatcher and Chief Treasury Secretary John Major, refused to comment on the Queen's illegal bank or the matter of obscene profits from Namibian slave labour. The Queen would have people forget she ordered her government to give billions of British taxpayers money to support Apartheid. No-one in her cabinets of 1979-90 wanted Nelson Mandela released from jail. Along with their boss ministers had no desire to lose their profits from illegally mined uranium.
President Bush say's the US Army are training Iraqi's forces to take-over from the US. This is disputed by his own Defence Department and many journalists who say the training is contracted-out to Blackwater, and Halliburton subsidiaries who in turn import South African & Chilean based "security contractors" to supervise the bulk of the training. The result is a product akin to night club bouncers. Not soldiers.
Air America's Rachel Maddow is looking into ex Prime Minister John Major's directorship of a Kellogg, Brown & Root, Halliburton sub contractor division that employs known murderer's for use as mercenaries in Iraq.
Some of these murderers were previously employed by the Queen's Apartheid pals in South Africa. Lizzy's one time Defence Minister, Malcolm Rifkin has a mercenary contractor directorship
like John Major.
memo. Lizzy would have you forget she gave billions of British taxpayers money to shore-up Apartheid no-one in Thatcher's cabinet ever wanted Nelson Mandela released from prison. www.airamericaradio.com
Wars For Profit
According to a US Defence Department report. Iraq's would-be police-force "can not avoid recruiting insurgents and former criminals to its ranks."
Having done six weeks basic training, recruits are issued with arms. At this stage they usually disappear taking their guns and ammo with them. This is just one of the ways the "Crusaders" keep the conflict going. news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4716531.stm
of the Crown
Gordon used to run a little reconnaissance unit in Ireland. The purpose of which was all very “hush hush.” As old soldiers say when they really mean totally illegal.
The half-hearted Stevens Commission linked Gordon
Kerr to fifteen cold blooded murders. The Irish press believed the Commission could have found many more had they bothered to look. Gordon’s hush-hush-chaps followed suspected IRA sympathizers. Gordon then gave details of the suspects movements to the Royal Ulster Constabulary. The constabulary passed them on to the Queen’s Butchers. Or loyalist volunteers as they are sometimes called.
Five of the slain had nothing to do with the IRA, but they were Catholic, which made them Enemies of the Crown, in Gordon’s eyes.
When the Queen’s Butchers slaughtered Patrick Finucane, a human rights solicitor, in front of his family Gordon was shipped-off to sample the delights of Beijing while the hue and cry died down... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/2045108.stm
When the much respected politician Robin Cook walked out of Her Majesty's
Foreign Office, creepy Bush apologist Jack Straw walked in. Creepy Jack thought it would be a jolly good idea if Gordon set-up a "reconnaissance" unit in Iraq.
Kurdish, Shiite and Sunni clerics, who are the real leaders in occupied Iraq, have nothing but contempt for the Brits and the Yanks who they accuse of false flag killings. Car, truck and pipeline bombings to keep the conflict going...
The Queen’s men sat on the jailhouse floor were caught red-handed, dressed as Arabs in a car full of explosives.
A random police check came across the pair in Basra. Rather than explain they were just two ordinary everyday SAS chaps soaking up the local culture. They whipped out their guns and shot dead a policeman.
Everything we know about “the sas” suggests these two had advance and back-up cars.
The reason they look so pissed-off is because their mates pissed-off when the shooting started. Their mates would have been reporting the operation, live, to someone like Gordon Kerr (above) A rescue mission was immediately mounted.
Some reports said the Iraqi police displayed remarkable restraint in not using their superior firepower to kill the murderers of their colleague. Things are never so prosaic in Iraq. In Saddam’s time policemen were shot if they shot a suspected spy before the suspect had been tortured.
Old habits made the police persuade the fake Arabs to throw down their arms. The rescue saved the Queen’s men from a starring role in a snuff movie. Hanging, cockless and bollockless, from piano wire. The pair will now be back in Hereford - probably peeling potato’s.
During the rescue a crowd gathered and petrol bombs were hurled at
the armoured rescue vehicles.
This soldier escaped with cuts and bruises.
BBC News Sept 20. The Iraqi government has launched an investigation into the events that led the British Army to storm a police station in search of two UK soldiers. Soldiers 'freed from militia'
British taxpayer to pay for failed sas mission http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4332136.stm
George W Bush ('Eye’s so close he could get by with a monocle.' Christopher Hitchens).
January 2001. Harold Brooks-Baker, of Burke’s Peerage, confirmed George W. Bush (Dubya) is a blood relative of Queen Elizabeth 2 (Snotty Liz). It would be naive to think the cousin’s have no mutual interest in commerce. Uranium Price Up 300%
Whistleblowers: AMY WORTHINGTON
Death By Slow Burn
How Bush Nukes His Own Troops
AMY WORTHINGTON / The Idaho Observer (Spirit Lake) 16 April 2003
On March 30, an AP photo featured an American pro-war activist holding a sign: "Nuke the evil scum, it worked in 1945!"
That's exactly what George Bush has done. America's illegal war in Iraq is a NUCLEAR WAR.
Bush-Cheney have delivered upon 17 million Iraqis tons of depleted uranium (DU) weapons, a "liberation" gift that will keep on giving. Depleted uranium is a component of toxic nuclear waste, usually stored at secure sites. Handlers need radiation protection gear.
Over a decade ago, war-makers decided to incorporate this lethal waste into much of the Pentagon's weaponry. Navy ships carrying Phalanx rapid fire guns are capable of firing thousands of DU rounds per minute.
1. Tomahawk missiles launched from U.S. ships and subs are DU-tipped.
2. The M1 Abrams tanks are armored with DU.
3. These and British Challenger II tanks are tightly packed with DU shells, which continually irradiate troops in or near them.
4. The A-10 "tank buster" aircraft fires DU shells at machines and people on the battlefield.
5. DU munitions are classified by a United Nations resolution as illegal weapons of mass destruction. Their use breaches all international laws, treaties and conventions forbidding poisoned weapons calculated to cause unnecessary suffering. Ironically, support for our troops will extend well beyond the war in Iraq. Americans will be supporting Gulf War II veterans for years as they slowly and painfully succumb to radiation poisoning. U.S and British troops deployed to the area are the walking dead. Humans and animals, friends and foes in the fallout zone are destined to a long downhill spiral of chronic illness and disability. Kidney dysfunction, lung damage, bloody stools, extreme fatigue, joint pain, unsteady gait, memory loss and rashes and, ultimately, cancer and premature death await those exposed to DU. Award-winning journalist Will Thomas wrote: "As the last Gulf conflict so savagely demonstrated, GI immune systems reeling from multiple doses of experimental vaccines offer little defense against further exposure to chemical weapons, industrial toxins, stress, caffeine, insect repellent and radiation leftover from the last war. This is a war even the victors will lose."
6. When a DU shell is fired, it ignites upon impact. Uranium, plus traces of plutonium and americium, vaporize into tiny, ceramic particles of radioactive dust. Once inhaled, uranium oxides lodge in the body and emit radiation indefinitely. A single particle of DU lodged in a lymph node can devastate the entire immune system according to British radiation expert Roger Coghill.
7. The Royal Society of England published data showing that battlefield soldiers who inhale or swallow high levels of DU can suffer kidney failure within days.
8. Every soldier now in war torn Iraq has inhaled lethal radioactive dust. In the first two weeks of combat, 700 Tomahawks, at a cost of $1.3 million each, blasted Iraqi real estate into radioactive mushroom clouds.
9. Millions of DU tank rounds liter the terrain. Cleanup is impossible because there is no place on the planet to put so much contaminated debris. Bush Sr.'s Gulf War One was also a Nuclear War. 320 tons of depleted uranium were used against Iraq in 1991.
10. A 1998 report by the U.S. Agency for Toxic Substances confirms that inhaling DU causes symptoms identical to those claimed by many sick vets with Gulf War Syndrome.
11. The Gulf War Veterans Association reports that at least 300,000 Gulf War One vets have now developed incapacitating illnesses.
12. As of April 2003., 209,000 vets have filed claims for disability benefits based on service-connected injuries and illnesses from combat in that war.
13. Dr. Asaf Durakovic, a professor of nuclear medicine at Georgetown University, is a former army medical expert. He told nuclear scientists in Paris last year that tens of thousands of sick British and American soldiers are now dying from radiation they encountered during Gulf War One. He found that 62 percent of sick vets tested have uranium isotopes in their organs, bones, brains and urine.
14. Laboratories in Switzerland and Finland corroborated his findings. In other studies, some sick vets were found to be expressing uranium in even their semen. Their sexual partners often complained of a burning sensation during intercourse, followed by their own debilitating illnesses.
15. Nothing compares to the astronomical cancer rates and birth defects suffered by the Iraqi people who have endured vicious nuclear chastisement for years.
16. US air attacks against Iraq since 1993 have undoubtedly employed NUCLEAR munitions. Pictures of grotesquely deformed Iraqi infants born since 1991 are overwhelming.
17. Like those born to Gulf War I vets, many babies born to troops now in Iraq will also be afflicted with hideous deformities, neurological damage and/or blood and respiratory disorders.
18. As an Army health physicist, Dr. Doug Rokke was dispatched to the Middle East to salvage DU-contaminated tanks after Gulf War I. His Geiger counters revealed that the war zones of Iraq and Kuwait were contaminated with up to 300 millirems an hour in beta and gamma radiation plus thousands to millions of counts per minute in alpha radiation. Rokke recently told the media: "The whole area is still trashed. It is hotter than heck over there still. This stuff doesn't go away."
19. DU remains "hot" for 4.5 billion years. Radiation expert Dr. Helen Caldicott confirms that the dust-laden winds of DU-contaminated war zones "will remain effectively radioactive for the rest of time."
20. The murderous dust storms which ensnared coalition troops during the first few days of the current invasion are sure to have significant health consequences. Dr. Doug Rokke and his clean-up team were issued only flimsy dust masks for their dangerous work. Of the 100 people on Rokke's decontamination team, 30 have already "dropped dead." Rokke himself is ill with radiation damage to lungs and kidneys. He has brain lesions, skin pustules, chronic fatigue, continual wheezing and painful fibromyalgia. Rokke warns that anyone exposed to DU should have adequate respiratory protection and special coveralls to protect their clothing because, he says, you can't get uranium particles off your clothing. The U.S. military insists that DU on the battlefield is not a problem. Colonel James Naughton of the U.S. Army Material Command recently told the BBC that complaints about DU "had no medical basis."
21. The military's own documents belie this. A 1993 Pentagon document warned that "when soldiers inhale or ingest DU dust they incur an increase in cancer risk."
22. A U.S. Army training manual requires anyone who comes within 25 meters of DU-contaminated equipment to wear respiratory and skin protection.
23. The U.S. Army Environmental Policy Institute admitted: "If DU enters the body, it has the potential to generate significant medical consequences."
24. The Institute also stated that, if the troops were to realize what they had been exposed to, "the financial implications of long-term disability payments and healthcare costs would be excessive."
25. Under Bush orders, the DOD continue to lie and deny. Dr. Rokke confirms the Pentagon lies about DU are criminally negligent for neglecting vital medical attention needed by DU-contaminated vets. He predicts that the numbers of American troops to be sickened by DU from Gulf War II will be "staggering."
26. As they gradually sicken and suffer a slow burn to their graves, the Pentagon will, as it did after Gulf War One, deny that their misery and death is a result of their tour in Iraq. Telling the truth cost Dr. Rokke's his career. Likewise, Dr.Durakovic's radiation studies on Gulf War I vets were denied by US officials. Dr. Durakovic was told his life was in danger if he continued his research. He left the U.S. to continue his research abroad.
27. Naive young coalition soldiers now in Iraq are likely unaware of how deadly their battlefield environment is. Gulf War One troops were kept in ignorance. Soldiers handled DU fragments and some wore these lethal nuggets around their necks. A DU projectile emits more radiation in five hours than allowed in an entire year under civilian radiation exposure standards. "We didn't know any better," Kris Kornkven told Nation magazine. "We didn't find out until long after we were home that there even was such a thing as DU."
28. Bush's occupation of Afghanistan is another Nuclear War. Shortly after 9/11, the U.S. announced it would stockpile tactical nuclear weapons including small neutron bombs, nuclear mines and shells suited to commando warfare in Afghanistan.
29. In late September, 2001, Bush and Russian president Vladimir Putin agreed that the U.S. would use tactical nuclear weapons in Afghanistan while Putin would employ nuclear weapons against the Chechnyans.
30. Describing the Pentagon's B-61-11 burrowing nuke bomb, George Smith writes in the Village Voice: "Built with a heavy metal casing for smashing through the earth and concrete, the B-61 explodes with the force of an estimated 340,000 tons of TNT. It is lots of bang for the buck, literally two apocalypse bombs in one, a boosted plutonium firecracker called the primary and a heavy hydrogen secondary for that good old-fashioned H-bomb fireball."
31. Drought-stricken Afghanistan's underground water supply is now contaminated by these nuclear weapons.
32. Experts with the Uranium Medical Research Center report that urine samples of Afghanis show the highest level of uranium ever recorded in a civilian population. Afghani soldiers and civilians are reported to have died after suffering intractable vomiting, severe respiratory problems, internal bleeding and other symptoms consistent with radiation poisoning. Dead birds still perched in trees are found partially melted with blood oozing from their mouths.
33. Afghanistan's new president, Hamid Karzai, is a puppet installed by Washington. Under the protection of American soldiers, Karzai's regime is setting a new record for opium production. Both UN and U.S. reports confirm that the huge Afghani opium harvest of 2002 makes Afghanistan the world's leading opium producer.
34. Thanks to nuclear weapons, Afghanistan is now safe for the Bush-Cheney narcotics industry.
35. ABC News asserts that keeping the "peace" in Afghanistan will require decades of allied occupation.
36. For years to come, "peacekeepers" will be eating, drinking and breathing the "hot" carcinogenic pollution they have helped the Pentagon inflict upon that nation for organized crime. As governor of Arkansas during the Iran-Contra era, Bill Clinton laundered $multi-millions in cocaine profits for then vice-president George Bush Sr.
37. As a partner in the Bush family's notorious crime machine, President Clinton committed U.S. troops to NATO's campaign in the Balkans, a prime heroin production and trans-shipment area. DOD's campaign to control and reorganize the drug trade there for the Bush mafia was yet another nuclear project. For years, the U.S. and NATO fired DU missiles, bullets and shells across the Balkans, nuking the peoples of Serbia, Bosnia and Kosovo. As DU munitions were slammed into chemical plants, the environment became hideously toxic, also endangering the peoples of Albania, Macedonia, Greece, Italy, Austria and Hungary. By 1999, UN investigators reported that an estimated 12 tons of DU had caused irreparable damage to the Yugoslavian environment, with agriculture, livestock and air water, and public health all profoundly damaged.
38. Scientists confirm that citizens of the Balkans are excreting uranium in their urine.
39. In 2001, a Yugoslavian pathologist reported that hundreds of Bosnians have died of cancer from NATO's DU bombardment.
40. Many NATO peacekeepers in the Balkans now suffer ill health. Their leukemias, cancers and other maladies are dubbed the "Balkans Syndrome." Richard Coghill predicts that DU weapons used in Balkans campaign will result in at least 10,000 cases of fatal cancer.
41. U.S. citizens at home are also paying a heavy price for criminal militarism gone mad. DOD is a pollution monster. The General Accounting Office (GAO) found 9,181 dangerous military sites in USA that will require $billions to rehabilitate. The GAO reports that DOD has been both slothful and deceitful in its clean-up obligations.
41. The Pentagon is now pressing Congress to exempt it from all environmental laws so that it may pollute and poison free from liability.
43. The Navy uses prime fishing grounds off the coast of Washington state to test fire DU ammunition. In January, Washington State Rep. Jim McDermott chastised the Navy: "On one hand the DOD order submarines to stay clear of DU-contaminated waters. Soldiers are now ordered to wear protective gear when handling DU and given safety training. On the other hand the DOD repeatedly deny that DU poses any danger whatsoever! There has been no remorse about leaving tons of DU equipment in the soil in foreign countries, and there appears to be no remorse about leaving it in the waters of your own country."
44. DU has been used in military practice maneuvers in Indiana, Florida, New Mexico, Massachusetts, Maryland and Puerto Rico. After the Navy tested DU weaponry on the Puerto Rican island of Vieques, one third of the island's population developed serious illness. Many people show high levels of uranium in their bodies. Hundreds have filed a class action suit against the Navy for $100 million, claiming DU contamination has caused widespread cancers.
45. The Navy's Fallon Naval Air Station near Fallon, Nevada, is a quagmire of 26 toxic waste sites. It is also a target practice zone for DU bombs and missiles. Area residents report bizarre illnesses, including 17 children who have contracted leukemia within five years. A survey of groundwater in the Fallon area showed nearly half of area wells are contaminated with radioactive materials.
46. The materials for DU weaponry have been processed mainly at three nuclear plants in Kentucky, Ohio and Tennessee, where workers handling uranium contaminated with plutonium have suffered for decades with cancers and debilitating maladies similar to Gulf War Syndrome.
47. Emboldened by power-grabbing successes made possible by his 9/11 atrocity, President Bush asserts that the U.S. has the right to attack any nation it deems a potential threat. He told West Point in 2002, "If we wait for threats to fully materialize, we will have waited too long."
48. Thus, it is certain that Bush-Cheney future pre-emptive Nuclear Wars are lined up like idling jets on a runway. Both Cheney's Halliburton outfit and the Bush family's ghoulish Carlyle Gang are profiteers in U.S. defense contracts. Endless war is just "good" business - to ghouls and morons.
49. The Washington Post reported that the Pentagon will create special nuclear weapons for use on North Korea's underground nuclear facilities.
50. Next August, U.S. war makers will meet to consolidate plans for a new generation of "mini," "micro" and "tiny" nuclear bombs and bunker busters. These will be added to the U.S. arsenal perhaps for use against non-nuclear third-world nations such as Iran, Syria, Lebanon.
51. The solution? Americans must stop electing mindless criminals to rule this nation. We must convince fellow citizens that villains like Saddam Hussein are made in the U.S. as rationale for endless corporate war profits. Saddam was placed in power by the CIA.
52. For years U.S. government agencies, under auspices of George Bush Sr., supplied him with chemical and biological weapons.
53. National nuclear laboratories, along with Unisys, Dupont and Hewlett-Packard, sold Saddam materials for his nuclear program.
54. Dick Cheney was CEO of Halliburton in the late 90s when its subsidiaries signed $73 million in new contracts to further supply Saddam.
55. The wicked villain of Iraq was nurtured for decades as a cash-cow by U.S. military-industrial piranhas. If America truly supports its troops, it must stop sending them into nuclear holocaust for the enrichment of Bush and his thugs. Time is running out. If the DU-maniacs at the Pentagon and their coven of nuclear arms peddlers are not harnessed, America will have no able-bodied fighting forces left. All people of the earth will become grossly ill, hideously deformed and short- lived. We must succeed in the critical imperative to face reality and act decisively. Should we fail, there will be no place to hide from Bush-Cheney's merciless nuclear orgies yet to come or from the inevitable nuclear retaliation these orgies will surely breed.
1."DOD Launches Depleted Uranium Training," Linda Kozaryn, American Forces Press Service, 8-13-99.
2."Nukes of the Gulf War,"John Shirley, Zess@aol.com. See this article in archives at www.gulfwarvets.com.
3. BBC News, "US To Use Depleted Uranium," March 18, 2003; U.S. General Accounting Office, Operation Desert Storm: "Early Performance Assessment of Bradley and Abrams," 1-2-92.
4."Nukes of the Gulf War," op. cit.
6. "Invading Hiroshima," William Thomas, 2-4-2003, http://www.willthomas.net/
7. "US Shells Leave Lethal Legacy," Toronto Star, July 31, 1999; also "Radiation Tests for Peacekeepers in the Balkans Exposed to Depleted Uranium," www.telegraph.co.uk, 12-31-02.
8. "Depleted Uranium May Stop Kidneys In Days," Rob Edwards, New Scientist.com, 3-12-02; also "Uranium Weapons Too Hot to Handle," Rob Edwards, New Scientist.co.uk, 6-9-99.
9. "Navy Seeks Cash for More Tomahawks," David Rennie in Washington, Telegraph Group Limited, 1-4-03, news.telegraph.co.uk.
10. "Going Nuclear in Iraq--DU Cancers Mount Daily," Ramzi Kysia, CounterPunch.org, 12-31-01.
11."Depleted Uranium Symptoms Match US Report As Fears Spread," Peter Beaumont, The Observer (UK) 1-14-01, www.guardianlimited.co.uk.
12. "Gulf War Illnesses Affect 300,000 Vets," Ellen Tomson, Pioneer Press, www.pioneerplanet.com. See also American Gulf War Veterans Association at www.gulfwarvets.com.
13. "2 of Every 5 Gulf War Vets Are On Disability: 209,000 Make VA Claims," World Net Daily, 1-28-03, WorldNetDaily.com.
14. "Research on Sick Gulf Vets Revisited, "New York Times, 1-29-01; "Tests Show Gulf War Victims Have Uranium Poisoning," Jonathon Carr-Brown and Martin Meissonnier, The Sunday Times (UK) 9-3-02.
15. "Catastrophe: Ill Gulf Vets Contaminated Partners With DU," The Halifax Herald Limited, Clare Mellor, 2-09-01. This article is available in archives at www.rense.com.
16. "Iraqi Cancer, Birth Defects Blamed on US Depleted Uranium," Seattle Post- Intelligencer, 11-12-02; "US Depleted Uranium Yields Chamber of Horrors in Southern Iraq, Andy Kershaw, The Independent (London) 12-4-01.
17. "The Environmental and Human Health Impacts of the Gulf War Region with Special References to Iraq," Ross Mirkarimi, The Arms Control Research Centre, May 1992. See also Gulf War Syndrome Birth Defects in Iraq at www.web-light.nl/VISIE/extremedeformities.html.
18. "The Tiny Victims of Desert Storm, Has Our Country Abandoned Them?," Life Magazine, November 1995; "Birth Defects Killing Gulf War Babies," Los Angeles Times, 11-14-94; "Depleted Uranium, The Lingering Poison," Alex Kirby, BBC News Online, 6-7-99.
19. "Depleted Uranium, A Killer Disaster," Travis Dunn, Disaster News.net, 12-29-02.
20. San Francisco Chronicle, 10-10-02.
21. "US To Use Depleted Uranium," BBC News, 3-18-03.
22. "Depleted Uranium Symptoms Match US Report As Fears Spread," Peter Beaumont, The Observer (UK) 1-14-01.
23. "Iraqi Cancer, Birth Defects Blamed on US Depleted Uranium," Seattle Post- Intelligencer, 11-12-02.
24. "US To Use Depleted Uranium," BBC News, 3-18-03.
25. US Army Environmental Policy Institute: Health and Environmental Consequences of Depleted Uranium in the U.S. Army, Technical Report, June 1995.
26. "Pentagon Depleted Uranium No Health Risk," Dr. Doug Rokke, 3-15-03; also "The Terrible, Tragic Toll of Depleted Uranium," Address by Dr. Rokke before congressional leaders in Washington, D.C.,12-30-02; also "Gulf War Casualties," Dr. Doug Rokke, www.traprockpeace.org. 9-30-02.
27."Tests Show Gulf War Victims Have Uranium Poisoning," Sunday Times (UK), Jonathon Carr-Brown and Martin Meissonnier, 9-3-00.
28. "The Pentagon's Radioactive Bullet: An Investigative Report," Bill Mesler, The Nation, 5-28-99, see www.thenation.com/ issue/961021/1021mesl.htm.
29. "Tactical Nukes Deployed In Afghanistan," World Net Daily, 10-7-01. 30. Ibid.
31. "The B-61 Bomb,The Burrowing Nuke" George Smith,VillageVoice.com 12-29-02.; also "Bunker-busting US Tactical Nuclear Bombs, Nowhere to Hide," Kennedy Grey, Wired.com, 10-9-01.
32."Perpetual Death From America," Mohammed Daud Miraki, Afghan-American Interviews, 2-24-03; also "Dying of Thirst," Fred Pearce, New Scientist, 11-17-2001.
34. "Afghanistan Displaces Myanmar as Top Heroin Producer," Agence France-Presse, 3-01-03. This article is at www.copvcia.com.;also "Opium Trade Flourishing In the `New Afghanistan,'" Reuters, 3-3-03.
35. "The Bush-Cheney Drug Empire," Michael C. Ruppert, Nexus Magazine, February-March 2000; The Politics of Heroin: CIA Complicity in the Global Drug Trade, Alfred W. McCoy, Lawrence Hill & Co., revised edition due May 2003; Drugging of America, Rodney Stich, Diablo Western Press, 1999; "Blood for Oil, Drugs for Arms," Bob Djurdjevic, Truth In Media, April 2000, www.truthinmedia.org. 36. ABC News, February 27, 2003.
37. Compromised, Clinton Bush and the CIA, Terry Reed and John Cummings, S.P.I. Books, 1994; The Clinton Chronicles and The Mena Cover-up, Citizens for Honest Government, 1996; "The Crimes of Mena, Grey Money," Ozark Gazette, 1995 (see www.copvcia.com).
38. "Damage to Yugoslav Environment is Immense, Says a UN Report," Bob Djurdjevic, 7-4-99, truthinmedia.org. This report was submitted to the UN Security Council on June 9, 1999; also, "New Depleted Uranium Study Shows Clear Damage," BBC News,8-28-99; also "NATO Issued Warning About Toxic Ammo," Associated Press, 01-08-01.
39. CounterPunch.org, 12-28-01.
40. "Hundreds Died of Cancer After DU Bombing--Doctor," Reuters, 1-13-01.
41."Depleted Uranium Threatens Balkan Cancer Epidemic," BBC News, 7-30-99.
42. "Many Defense Sites Still Hazardous," Associated Press, 9-24-02; also Old US Weapons Called Hidden Danger, Los Angeles Times, 11-25-02.
43. "Pentagon Seeks Freedom to Pollute Land, Air and Sea," Andrew Gumbel in L.A., 3-13-03, Independent Digital (UK) Ltd.
44. "Radioactive DU Ammo Is Tested in Fish Areas," Seattle Post-Intelligencer, 1-11-03; Letter from Rep. McDermott to Department of the Navy: see "Navy Fired DU Rounds Into Waters Off Coast of Washington," 1-20-03, rense.com.
45."Cancer Rates Soar From US Military Use of DU On `Enchanted Island,'" www.telegraph.co.uk, 2-5-01; also "Navy Shells With Depleted Uranium Fired in Puerto Rico," Fox News Online, 5-28-99.
46. "The Fallon, NV Cancer Cluster And a US Navy Bombing," Jeffrey St. Clair, CounterPunch.org, 8-10-02.
47. "DU Shells Are Made of A Potentially Lethal Cocktail of Nuclear Waste," Jonathon Carr-Brown, www.sunday-times.co.uk, 1-22-01.
48. "Preventative War Sets Perilous Precedent," Helen Thomas, Hearst Newspapers, 3-20-03.
49. PIGS at the Trough, Arriana Huffington, Random House, 2003 (New York Times best seller).; also "The Best Enemies Money Can Buy, From Hitler to Saddam Hussein to Osama bin Laden Insider Connections and the Bush Family's Partnership With Killers of Americans;" Mike Ruppert, From the Wilderness,10-10-01; also "Bush Sr.'s Carlyle Group Gets Fat on War and Conflict," Jamie Doward, The Observer (UK), 3-25-03; also "Halliburton Wins Contract for Iraq Oil Firefighting, Reuters, 3-7-03; also "Cashing In-Fortunes in Profits Await Bush Circle After Iraq War, Andrew Gumbel, The Independent (London) 9-15-02; also "War Could Be Big Business for Halliburton," Reuters, 3-23-03.
50. "Pentagon Seeks a Nuclear Digger," Washington Post, March 10, 2003.
51. "Remember: Bush Planed Iraq War Before Taking Office," Neil Mackay, The Sunday Herald (UK) 3-27-03; also "US Mini-Nukes Alarm Scientists," The Guardian (UK) 4-18-01; also "US Nuclear First-Strike Plan--It Keeps Getting Scarier, Jeffrey Steinberg, Executive Intelligence Review, 2-24-03.
52. Wall Street Journal, 8-16-90: The CIA supported the Baath Party and installed Hussein as Iraqi dictator in 1968.
53. "United States Dual-Use Exports to Iraq and Their Impact on the Health of Persian Gulf War Veterans," Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs, 1992, 1994; "U.S. Had Key Role in Iraq Buildup," Washington Post, 12-30-02.
54. "US Government, 24 US Corps Illegally Helped Iraq Build Its WMD," Hugh Williamson in Berlin, Financial Times, 12-19-02; "Full List of US Weapons Suppliers To Iraq," Anu de Monterice, firstname.lastname@example.org, 12-19-02.
55. Huffington, op. cit.
Amy Worthington: The Idaho Observer Observer@coldreams.com
Troops Serving in Iraq likely to come home with Man made cancer caused by du ammo.
U.S.: 140,000 troops
SOUTH KOREA: 2,300
Nations with under 500 troops: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Netherlands, Slovenia.
Bush Cock Sucker
US troops killed in the needless war in Iraq 2003 - Today
Robin Cook MP knew Al Qeada was a gang of mercenaries
created and financed by the CIA/MI5 and Mossad.
Who killed Robin Cook?